Tuesday, December 16, 2008

46.

Today was a big day in the world of the internet for me folks... I re-vamped my blog as I'm sure you have already noticed and I posted 2 new things in my etsy shop.

Eye-Lets Love cowl :
Knit with Debbie Bliss Cashmerino - suuuuper soft and lovely. I finished this on my way to Miami and immediately started a secret christmas present so I've been so engulfed in said secret christmas presents that I haven't had time to get this posted up on ye' old etsy.

Second - Nauti-Cowl :

I knitted this with some left over yarn I had from 'secret christmas presents', I figured why not bang out another cowl and post it up. Its been a while since I updated my etsy because i've been doing this and that and work and sleep -etc... Its tighter than most of the cowl's I make but, I kind of like how tight it is. I thought about keeping it for myself for a minute but I have so many and I'm running out of room!

Thank you new roomate Nick for photographing me.

I'm getting ready to go to Minnesota for christmas, this will be my second year in the past 4 years that I will be with a family that I'm not firmiliar with. The first year, I was in Livermore, CA with my friend Paul who so sweetly invited me to his family's place for christmas after finding out that I was most likely going to be alone. I hate not going to my family for christmas - so many ritual's that I haven't been able to partake in in over 3 years... My mom came down the past 2 years which was lovely but this year, its back to the misc. christmas. It will be fun but, I miss my family.

Here's another blog refferal, I was sent over here today by my best friend io. This girl is 12 years old and incredibly advanced for her age! Cute little fashion blurbs, interviews, shopping refferals... Check it out.

This is a week of dinners for me. Tonight with Tippy, tomorrow is Miss Molly's birthday pot luck... I don't have anymore planned yet but we'll see as the week goes on.

fin.
x
-granny.


8 comments:

The Panic Room said...

this looks terrific.

The Panic Room said...

next year I will be able to afford to order a sweater for my wife.

yoel said...

I am so glad that cowls/neckwarmers are the new socks. So much faster, and actually seen in public!

Rima said...

The blog looks lovely! And so do the cowls!

craftivore said...

I'm sorry you're missing your folks. It's a tough time of year, hang in there and try to enjoy the now. Your cowls look great.

Kim said...

Your cowls look great!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas- this will be my first Christmas away from my family and I don't know what to think!

SJLD said...

have you seen these?
so cute, i thought of you!
love annie

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like your new banner!
How exciting about the Harmony needle set... how's the cardigan coming along? Found any more yarn¿