Sunday, January 11, 2009

51.

So, I was tagged by my friend Ryan Marshall to blog about a photo on my computer.

Here are the rules.

1.go to your documents

2. go to your 6th file.

3.go to your 6th picture.

4. blog about it.

5. tag 6 friends to do the same.

This photo I took with my little point and shoot kodak camera. I was walking around with miss io shopping and having a general best friend hang out day and upon walking out of Beacon's Closet on N11th in williamsburg I noticed the sunset over the park and attempted to take a photograph of the clouds. I think this was probaby the best shot out of about 15 that I took, adjsuting the settings and the light to try and get the colors. That day was right before the weather got too cold to wander around jacketless outside, we were full bags in hand (or at least I was, as I usually am when I leave Beacon's Closet), on our way to a destination we hadn't figured out yet. I think we had some coffee on a stoop on Bedford until she went out for dinner with Katie and I went home to bed. I love those kinds of days off.

So, now I'm supposed to tag 6 people. I'm going to go for it.

1.) Well, considering this photo was from an Io & Erin day, I have to tag iO. She's got some pretty fun pictures up there on that computer of hers (I say up there because she lives in the apartment above me).

2.) I'm gonna go ahead and tag nobuks - I'm interested in seeing what crazy photo she'll pull out.

3.) Either of the ladies at Team Knit.

4.) Chelsea!!

5.) MI scuuuuusi!!

6.) Tara @ yarnover movement

Now, question...
I ran out of yarn for my grocery bag, I have about 3 inches left of the handle to do - I have a cowl for sale in my etsy store that has been up since october and no one has grabbed at it - do I take the cowl down, frog it and finish the bag ? I think I might have answered my own question already but I need someone to back me up.

xx

5 comments:

K8 said...

That picture is pretty!

Anonymous said...

Frog it!

The Panic Room said...

wow! you did it.

craftivore said...

I with frogging the cowl too.

I wish I still had days where I would just wander around the city.

Maia said...

pretty <3.

now its time to connect one another.
www.alittleredfox.typepad.com

miss you!
-M