Monday, August 25, 2008

25.

my internet is out. verizon. GAH.

i am going to MN in 3 days for a much needed vacation from new york city.

i will work on orangina and start a new pair of socks that will a.) be my first pair of socks and b.) may be a potential gift for my boyfriend but, i don't think he will like the mustard yellow color i chose for them...

in the meantime... i drool for these :



pretty soon, this blog will be full of puppy pictures.

x
-erin.
love, granny.

ps - my 25th entry on aug 25th which is my moms birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
(its my champagne blog entry)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yay for Knit Picks needles, and Yay for puppy pics!

Team Knit ! said...

Can't wait to see your new puppy in the pics!! I'm getting kittens soon, myself. Then my blog will be all about them, no doubt. ; )

- Julie