Friday, May 29, 2009

76.

So, I made some stuff over the past few days. I finally got the feathers from my best friend in L.A who's house I left them at when I visited and after using them for a shoot :


I turned them into these:



And I've been seeing a lot of really big bulky necklaces lately that have been turning the wheels in my head with my knits and how to use my scrap yarn and voila! I figured it out. This is the first of a few I'm going to make and put up in my shop. I am already halfway done the 2nd one which I plan on making a little bit bigger than this one. I'm sure I will progressively keep on making them bigger and bigger but for now - this is what I got.



Simple i-cords made cute.

I have been working like crazy this week. I had 2 makeup jobs on tuesday (which was my first day off this week from the coffee shop) and I have 2 makeup jobs that I'm doing tomorrow. The first should be simple - event makeup and the second is going to be... KICK ASS. I got so many new pretty bright colors today at the mac store - all of which I plan on using tomorrow.

I'm toying with the idea of going out tonight but, its probably not too smart considering I have quite the day tomorrow...

Hmmm am I young and able enough to handle a hangover? Only time will tell...

x
erngrn.

and something new that I love : youtube link (un-embed-able)

4 comments:

Team Knit said...

Those earrings and neclace are so awesome!!!

- Julie

craftivore said...

The icord necklace is genius! Photo #1 is gorgeous, love the feathers in the hair, a modern savage.

weaverknits said...

Love the necklace... go bigger! BIGGER!!!

Did you go out, or stay home and sleep like a good girl?

Rima said...

I really like your necklace. Genius. I want one now.