Wednesday, April 14, 2010

104.


Crochet was a success!!

Tonight, I will deliver my first ever granny-square-made-baby-blanket and I will be sure to photograph little Georgiah in said blanket. Next to learn will definitely be how to make crocheted hand bags! Anyone have any patterns they like?

I made this little mix for some of my friends in hopes of envoking summer weather, I think it's kind of worked so here's some summer vibes:


Until I have some photos of baby in blanket, I'll leave you with some randoms.

xx
-erngrn.



1 comment:

Internet business at home automated system said...

Why do not you try to make money on the web!
Even if you do not know anyone
No friends, relatives, neighbors, or ... ..
Our system will help you find business partners
Start a free trial experience of automatic network system, visit the website
http://sn.im/vemma_usa
Thank you for your time reading, do not give up the chance to even know, know no loss to you!